Know your alcohol source
SOPURE Moisturizing skin cleanser is composed of 80% Ethyl alcohol We choose only USP Grade ethanol that is denatured with products based on Health Canada’s and FDA's guidelines. We demand the highest quality standards from our suppliers.
- In the Descriptions of the products, Please place the following.
- Non-sticky spray hand sanitizer, leaving no residue behind.
- Contains 80% USP Grade Ethyl Alcohol that kills CORONAVIRUS after 15-30 second - contact, based on latest scientific studies. you can guide them to the studies on our website.
- Strictly produced with USP Grade Ethyl Alcohol.
- Produced from 99% natural vegetable-based ingredients.
- Enriched with Vitamin E.
- Does not contain triclosan, may be used by children over 2 years of age with supervision.
- Proprietary emollients to keep skin soft, preventing hands from drying or cracking.
- Reusable spray bottle transfers from one refill to the next for easy application and less waste.
- Spray form sanitizer lasts twice as long as gel sanitizers.
- 59ml available in unscented, lavender, honeysuckle, or energy scents.
- Manufacturer recommendation is 3 year shelf life.
- Developed and manufactured in Canada.
- Health Canada approved #NPN 80097934.
- FDA registration # 80773-001.
Directions: Spray SoPure on dry hands. Rub for 30 seconds and let dry. This product should be used as part of a daily cleansing routine.